8/17/09

VINTAGE FINDS


I took these photos while I was staying at the Ace Hotel in Portland, Oregon. These finds were from a vintage photography store called Ampersand, in the NE Portland. They had the most incredible collection of photography books and wonderful boxes of vintage photos.


These are postcards that the Beckerman sisters found for me at Brimfield Antique show. I plan on going to this magical show next year. The show is 1 mile full of treasures!!!!!! Click on the link above to see their Brimfield adventure.


I found these little characters at the Christies Antique show in Dundas, Ontario. I have an extensive collection of horses and fawns are a new addition to the miniature animal family. Check out the fun we had at this show on the Bekerman Biteplate!!!!


These photos were found a various antique markets and vintage stores. These are in the process of being made into a shadow box art piece.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...